Cash App formerly known as Square Cash is a popular mobile money payment and transfer app. In the digitally advanced world, a lot of people are more depended on plastic money rather than carrying cash on hand. Cash App has made using plastic money popular among different ages of people. However, while their money payment service has brought a money bag on our mobile, it has introduced us to a new problem. That is an online payment dispute. People are bound to stress out when they see someone has bought something using their cash app account which they don’t acknowledge. However, if you face a cash app payment dispute, you can get your money back. Follow this procedure to get a refund, or if you need live help, Please remember Cash App does not decide if you will get a refund of the money, it is your bank who will decide it.
How to deal with cash app payment dispute
- First of all, you have to contact your bank and inform them about the cash app payment dispute. Your bank will contact us regarding the dispute and ask for information on the particular transaction. The cash app will contact you on behalf of the bank and will ask you to provide more information regarding the particular transaction. You will have more chances of getting a refund if your information is accurate.
- Look for the dispute dashboard on our homepage. It will show you the information that your bank has sent to us as well as the reasons for the refund, documents your bank needs, the deadline by which
information needs to be sent, etc.
- Now you need to send cash app all the information you have on that transaction within the deadline that the bank has provided. To send the information access the information request form. You will find it in the dispute dashboard section.
- Please try to provide as much information as possible to the bank. It will increase your chance of getting
the refund. The Cash App will forward the information and documents you have provided to Cash App to
your bank. The bank will take up to 90 days to reach a decision. If they decide your case is eligible to get
- the money refund, you will get back your money into your account. Please, keep it in mind the decision
of the bank is final and Cash App can do nothing to overwrite it or you can contact the cash app support.
How you can get cash app support in an easy way
If you think the process of cash app payment dispute is too complicated and you cannot handle it alone, please feel free to reach us at our cash app customer service number. We are a third party support service provider with the best tech experts available in the market. With their skills and experience, they will assist you to solve your problem. Whenever you think you need the help of an expert, you can ring us.