AOL Customer Care Number 1-855-299-6999 Toll Free
In current times, almost everyone uses email and other methods of online communication in their daily lives. However, for receiving and securely sending official documents. AOL is a New York-based company famous for providing online communication services. If you need any help regarding AOL service such as recover deleted Aol mail emails, feel free to ring us on our Aol support number to get the best Aol customer service available in the market.
Aol offers a user-friendly email service. So many people use their services, it is really popular among people for official work purposes. As we get millions of spam emails daily, there are high chances of deleting important emails accidentally. However, this is not a reason for panic. Recovering the deleted emails on Aol is not as difficult as you may think. Here is how you can recover deleted AOL mail emails.
Guide to recover deleted Aol mail emails from trash folder
- After signing in into Aol mail press the trash option on the left side of the screen to see the emails you have deleted in the last seven days.
- Now, you just need to tick the emails you want to recover and hit on the action option and now select the move to inbox option.
Now, what about those times when the emails have been deleted permanently? Here is what you can do.
Guide to recover permanently deleted Aol emails
- Install EaseUS file recovery software in your system.
- After installing it, launch the software and press the scan button to let the software scan for lost emails.
- When the scanning is complete you will find the lost emails in the deleted file section or drive x section.
- Now, select the mail and click the recover button to store them again.
However, if you find recover deleted AOL mail emails procedure too complicated to handle, or you are facing any other issues concerning AOL service, opt for an expert’s advice. Call us on our Aol support number to get useful guidance from tech experts. We are an independent organization leading the industry for providing reliable third-party support. We have the best technicians in our team who have experience of many years working as Aol customer service. The satisfaction of our clients is our only goal. Call us anytime you want, our tech team is here to help you 24*7.